Complete your Nocturnal Wonderland experience by camping at the festival! Camping passes allow you to extend your journey to the entire weekend by staying adjacent to the venue where you can sleep beneath the night stars. Awaken to the mysteries of Wonderland with your fellow headliners. Join our camping community and make new friends before you even enter the festival!
The campgrounds include an array of fun activities including swimming, a water slide, Frisbee golf, fishing, as well as a few specially planned events. Camping will open on Friday, September 20th so you can begin the adventure a day early. Purchase a camping pass before they sell out and we'll see you in Wonderland!
Camp site hours – Friday, Sept 20th: 3:00PM to Sunday, Sept 22nd: 3:00PM
- Just like the festival itself, all attendees in the campsite must be at least 18 years of age and have their own camping wristband. Attendees who do not have camping wristband will not be allowed into the campgrounds.
- You only need to buy one camping pass per car of your friends. Note that those camping within your campsite will receive a wristband upon entry that will be necessary to re-enter the campsite after the event. Friends you meet at Nocturnal will not be permitted to enter the campgrounds with you after the show unless they were part of the original party that arrived with you.
- Each and every vehicle will be searched upon check-in and arrival at the campsite.
- $75 (car/truck) for Friday & Saturday night camping
- $50 (car/truck) for Saturday night only
- Car camping spots are 12'x30' – this is enough room for your car and one tent! You must travel with only the legal amount of people that can fit in your car/truck and you may not sleep in a van.
- Upon arrival you will be directed to the next available camping area. Please try to use a minimal amount of space around you or your vehicle so that others can share the grounds.
- The average weather this time of year can range from 75-85, but temperatures can drop down to the 60's or even mid 50's at night. Please come prepared for temperature fluctuations.
- You may leave the campgrounds with your car, but in order to re-enter you will need to park on a designated lot outside of the campgrounds and return on foot. Please drive safely and slowly. The speed limit is 5mph. From 2am to 6am each day, cars will not be allowed to exit the campgrounds. We also strongly encourage you to stay in the campgrounds during the primary ingress of traffic on Saturday afternoon.
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the general store 'round the clock. Ice will also be made available for campers to purchase.
- Portable toilets as well as potable water will be available within the campgrounds. Showers will also be available to campers. There are no available electrical outlets, however.
- There will be emergency medical services available 24 hours a day as well as an info kiosk at various points in the campsite – please be sure to familiarize yourself with these locations, as seen clearly marked on the campground map.
- Please be sure to respect your fellow campers!
- Quiet time will be enforced from 2AM to 8AM each night.
- Please take care of your valuables. Neither Insomniac nor the venue is responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- Please obey all of the "No Trespassing" signs
- Violation of any campground rule or policy may also lead to fines
- Restrooms and showers for men and women will be available in the campground
- Fishing licenses are required to fish and must be purchased in advance via Walmart or Bass Pro Shops or other authorized store.
- Fishing hours are 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- There is an $8.00 fee to fish
- Propane grills are allowed
- Swimming: the pool and waterslide are open from 10 AM to 7 PM
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Frisbee Golf is available to campers (free of charge, but fans must bring their own golf disk)
- In the event of inclement weather, including lightning/rain, etc., we would advise you to take shelter in your vehicles. If you're inside the venue during this time, please exit calmly for everyone's safety and return to your campsite until the storm clears and you are notified of the resumption of the event.
- For more information, please call (909) 880-6500
Camping Suggestions - What should I bring with me?
- A tent (you'd be surprised!)
- Tennis balls or caps for stakes used in the ground
- Ice chest
- Sleeping bags/blankets
- Trash bags
- LOTS of water!!
- Clothing for all temperatures - the nights can be chilly.
- Food and drink can be brought inside the campgrounds. We will also have some great food trucks and beverage stations
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- Your happy, smiling face ready have fun!
- All campers must be packed and vacated from the campgrounds by 3:00PM, Sunday, Sept. 22nd.
- In order to camp with an RV, you must also purchase an additional RV pass. $125 for Friday & Saturday, and $100 for Saturday night only. There will be a very limited number of RV passes available, so please purchase one early if this is your preferred method of camping.
- UPDATE: 18+ campers are permitted to be in the RV camping area.
- Each camper must have his or her own camping wristband, which will be distributed upon campground check-in.
- Only (1) RV pass is required per RV. Passes can be purchased HERE.
The following are strictly prohibited:
- Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind are not permitted.
- Glass containers are not permitted in the campgrounds.
- Weapons of any kind including knives are not permitted.
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Each camper and their vehicle will be subject to search upon entry to the campsite.
- Gas generators are not allowed (however, solar-powered generators are okay!)
- Fireworks of any kind are not permitted.
- Please don't turn your vehicle into a giant advertisement! Any vehicle with sponsorships or ads will be turned away at the entrance
- Each patron must be 21 to drink within the camping area. If you enter the campground with beer or wine, your government issued ID will be checked to verify you are 21 years of age. The San Bernardino Police Dept. will frequently enter the campgrounds and ID campers drinking alcohol at random. If you are underage, you run the risk of receiving a citation or even being arrested if you are illegally consuming an alcoholic beverage. Carry your government issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
- Animals are not allowed in the campgrounds or within the festival. Please seek accommodations for your pets in a local kennel or with caretakers during your time at Nocturnal Wonderland. You will not be permitted onto the campgrounds with a dog.
Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers and event staff members. These are your neighbors for the next three days, so please do your best to respect each other. All campers must abide by the NOCTURNAL CAMPERS CODE OF CONDUCT. All campers must be 18 years of age or older with proof of government issued ID. Each camper must have a festival and camping ticket.
Camping lots open: Friday 9/20 3pm thru Sun 9/22 3pm. Please DO NOT show up a day early as there will be no staff to check you in.Any prohibited items that are confiscated at any time of entry or throughout the duration of the event will NOT be returned.Please don't bring prohibited items.
Nocturnal Camping Code of Conduct
Insomniac is committed to creating a safe,memorable, and comfortable experience for our guests. In order to provide an environment where guests can enjoy the festival, we have instituted a NOCTURNAL CAMPING CODE OF CONDUCT inside the festival grounds and Camping area.
The following actions can result in a warning and/or ejection of camping party.
- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Public nudity, lewd behavior.
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, bullying, abusive, disruptive language and or obscene gestures.
- Moving RV or vehicle to another location after placement by festival staff.
- Parking or extending any part of RV or tent in fire lanes or outside designated marked area.
- Playing music during enforced quiet hours.
- Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers.
The following actions will result in immediate ejection:
- Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/port-a-potties. Please remember you're in a shared space.
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
- Possession/use of illegal drugs.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
If a guest participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the festival site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
You must be 21 years of age to bring or consume beer or wine within the campgrounds. ID's will be checked upon entry with alcohol and periodically.
How much beer am I permitted to bring into the campgrounds?
You are allowed to bring up to one case of beer per person or a reasonable equivalent and one box of wine per person. You can not bring any liquor, any glass bottles, any kegs – keep it simple. If security deems an excessive amount of alcohol is being brought into the campgrounds, they may refuse to permit you to enter the grounds or confiscate the excess amount(s) of alcohol.
Since liquor is not allowed onto the camp grounds, are we allowed to bring wine?
We can only allow box wine or wine in a plastic container into the campgrounds. 1 box per person.
Can we park our cars next to our tents?
Yes! Your car must be parked next to your tent in the campsite.
Will I be able to reserve a campsite next to mine for my friends if they're not arriving until later?
Camping is on a first come first serve basis. We advise you and your friends all come together so you all can park next to each other. We are unable to reserve campsites and there are no saving spaces, no exceptions. Arrive together, camp together.
If you confiscate something, can I get it back at the end of the weekend?
All prohibited items that are confiscated at any point – whether at entry or throughout the weekend – will NOT be returned. Please carefully read what you can bring into the campgrounds and leave prohibited items at home. If you have a question as the whether or not something is permitted, contact email@example.com. If you're not absolutely sure, we'd advise you to leave it at home.
Are we allowed to sleep in our cars/over-sized vans?
No. Sleeping in cars or vans can be a serious health risk due to heat. We do not advise this for anyone!
Will there be a general store in the camping area?
Yes! It will be open the entire time that the campgrounds are open.
May I bring my own personal grill or cooking appliance?
You may bring a propane grill, but charcoal grills are not permitted.
Please check back frequently as camping information is subject to change or additional information may find its way onto our list. If you have more questions regarding camping, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you!