To all of our Headliners sleeping under the stars (aka campers), we're happy to announce a few special activities just for you at this year's Nocturnal Wonderland. Unfortunately, camping is completely sold-out, but if you have secured a spot, we will be hosting multiple Arts & Craft workshops and even a Silent Disco! For our crafty Headliners, let your personality shine through by taking part in one, or all, of the following:
• Create Your Own Mask: Decorate your very own owl mask to wear throughout your Nocturnal journey. Hoot, hoot!
• T-Shirt Tie-Dyeing: Bring your own or purchase a colored or Nocturnal Wonderland branded t-shirt to tie-dye! T-shirts will be sold for $10 and $20 respectively.
• Tutu-Making: Want to add a little something to your festival costume? Choose from over 40 colors to create a festive tutu.
• Crayon Art: Melt a rainbow of crayons on canvas to create a masterpiece to take home with you.
• Message Board: Make your mark on Nocturnal Wonderland and leave behind a message or drawing on our chalkboard! Creativity is encouraged.
• Festival Totems: Grab a free pool noodle (light up pool noodles are $15) or purchase a parasol ($10) to make your very own festival totem, complete with streamers and googily eyes.
Craft hours will go from 5:00pm - 8:00pm on Friday and 9:00am - 2:00pm on Saturday.
In addition to the things you can create, we've also put together a special Silent Disco party for Friday and Saturday night. Hosted by Discovery Project winners, the Silent Disco concept is simple: two DJs play at the same time on two different channels—you choose which DJ to listen to on your headphones. Friday night's Silent Disco is from 8 pm to 2 am, Saturday night is from midnight to 6 am.
Silent Disco Friday:
Channel A: Buddha & Lone MTN 12:00am-2:00Aam
Channel B: KundO 12:00am-2:00am
Channel A: Mr. Brooks 10:00pm-12:00am
Channel B: T-Wrecks 10:00pm-12:00am
Channel A: Blur The Technicolor8:00pm-10:00PM
Channel B: Mark Keyo 8:00pm-10:00PM
Silent Disco Saturday:
Channel A: Sweet & Low 4:00am-6:00am
Channel B: M35 4:00am-6:00am
Channel A: Novaspace 2:00am-4:00am
Channel B: Joaquin Bamaca 2:30am-4:00am
Channel A: Monstergetdown 12:00am-2:00am
Channel B: FREE DRINKZ 12:00am-2:30am