Complete your Nocturnal Wonderland experience by camping at the festival! Camping passes allow you to extend your journey to the entire weekend by staying adjacent to the venue where you can sleep beneath the night stars. Awaken to the mysteries of Wonderland with your fellow headliners. Join our camping community and make new friends before you even enter the festival!
The campgrounds include an array of fun activities including swimming, a water slide, frisbee golf, fishing, and more! Camping will open on Friday, September 20th so you can begin the adventure a day early. Purchase a camping pass before they sell out and we'll see you in Wonderland!
Purchase Camping Pass
- A ticket to the concert (or your receipt if you are picking up from will call) is required to enter the campgrounds
- Two kinds of camping opportunities are available: Car camping and RV camping.
- Car camping spots are 12’x30’ and have room enough for your car and one tent.
- RV spots can accommodate up to 42’ RVs. Hookups are not available.
- Two-day camping pass: $75 (car/truck) and $125 (RV) - for Friday & Saturdaynight
- One-day camping pass: $50 (car/truck) and $100 (RV) – for Saturday night only
- Campers can check-in starting Friday, September 20 as early as 3pm, and can stay as late as 3PM on Sunday, September 22nd.
- Quiet time will be enforced from 2am - 8am each night.
- Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks, open fires, or charcoal grills. Propane grills are allowed.
- No large parties, kegs or binge drinking devices.
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited.
- Please obey all posted "No Trespassing" signs.
- Violation of any campground rule or policy may also lead to fines.
- Restrooms and showers for men and women will be available in the campground
- Fishing licenses are required to fish and must be purchased in advance via Walmart or Bass Pro Shops or other authorized store.
- Fishing hours are 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- There is an $8.00 fee to fish
- Propane grills are allowed
- Swimming: the pool and waterslide are open from 10 AM to 7 PM
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Frisbee Golf is available to campers (free of charge, but fans must bring their own golf disk)
- For more information, please call 909.880.6500
Camping Suggestions - What should I bring with me?
- A tent (you'd be surprised!)
- Clothing for all temperatures - the nights can be chilly.
- Food and drink can be brought inside the campgrounds. We will also have some great food trucks and beverage stations
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- Your happy, smiling face ready have fun!