- Will I be able to enter the festival at anytime?
As long as you have a ticket card in hand that has not been scanned you will be able to enter the event from the moment it opens until the time the event ends.
- What time does Nocturnal Wonderland start & end?
3pm - 2am
- Will you be posting set times in advance?
Yes. Set times will be posted on this web site, on Insomniac social media sites and in the Nocturnal Wonderland mobile app on the days leading up to the festival. Set times will also be on the festival guide that is passed out upon entry. We will send an email to everyone who signed up for Insomniac email updates once the schedule is posted, so be sure to sign up. (LINE UP SUBJECT TO CHANGE).
- Where can I find the set times?
Set times can be found on the festival home page about 1 week prior to the event.
- Will there be a festival map available ahead of time so I can see stage locations, food courts, bathroom areas etc?
Yes. An online version as well as a printable version will be released on this site before the festival. The Nocturnal Wonderland mobile app will include an interactive map. The festival guide that will be passed out upon entry will also contain the map.
- Where is the closest airport?
Ontario International Airport (ONT) or for LA: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Can I enter, leave and re-enter Nocturnal Wonderland?
Once you leave the site, there is no re-entry unless you purchase a new ticket card if there are still tickets available.
- I'm a photographer. Who do I arrange a photo pass through?
Please use the press email address on the Contact Info page for inquiries.
- Are you hiring people to work or volunteer at the event?
Volunteer spots are very limited but you can inquire through the email address on the Contact Info page.
- Can I pass out flyers at the festival?
Only at the close of the show outside the gates. Anyone putting up posters in the neighborhood will not be permitted to promote any time during the event.
- Will there be ATM machines?
Yes, there will be ATMs both inside and outside the venue grounds. ATM locations will be clearly marked on the festival guide and the map found on the Nocturnal Wonderland mobile app.
- Will there be parking?
There will be plenty of parking surrounding the festival grounds. Your car cannot be left in the parking lots during non festival hours. If your car is left in the lot it will be towed.
- Can I sleep in my car in the parking lot?
Sorry, sleeping in cars in parking lots is not permitted for anyone.
- Can I bring water bottles into the event?
You may bring official Insomniac water bottles (empty upon entry) into the venue. Free water refill stations will be available to you inside the venue. Insomniac water bottles can be purchased at the festival or online here: Insomniac Water Bottles. There will also be bottled water sold inside the venue. Please remember to keep hydrated!
- I love taking pictures, can I bring my camera?
You may bring your small non-professional still camera. (no removable lenses)
- What is a Ticket Card (mag card)?
This ticket card is your ticket! (It's a plastic card with a magnetic strip loaded with your tickets). There will be no physical tickets used for this event - only ticket cards, and you can go straight to the entrance at the event with your card. You can check the tickets on your ticket card by going to http://fla.vor.us/card and typing in your ticket card number. This card will be scanned at the entrance.
- Will tickets sell out?
There is always a chance that the event will sell out in which case no more tickets will be sold. We recommend purchasing early so that you can rest assured you will be able to attend. Some ticket types have smaller quantities and will sell out more quickly than others.
- Will tickets be sold at the event?
If the festival does not sell out in advance, tickets will be available at the box office at a higher price on show date. Do not buy tickets from scalpers. Beware of frauds.
- Will the general admission tickets be a wristband, a lanyard or tickets?
The GA Pass tickets will be scanned onto a ticket card (a card with a magnetic strip), which you'll need to bring the card to get in.
- Will the two-day general admission tickets be a wristband, a lanyard or tickets? What about for VIP tickets?
The 2 Day GA Pass tickets will be scanned onto a ticket card (a card with a magnetic strip), which you'll need to bring each day to get in. The 2 Day VIP ticket will also be loaded onto a ticket card, but upon entry you will be presented with a wristband that will facilitate access to the VIP area. The VIP wristband will be different on each day, so you'll still need the card each day to get the new wristband.
- Are ticket prices going to increase from where they are now?
Yes, they will go up in price level as allotted ticket amounts are sold.
- If I buy from an authorized retail location, will I get a physical ticket that will gain me admittance?
Yes. Retail locations sell ticket cards, which will be valid for entry.
- Are you selling 2 Day Passes at retail outlets?
Yes, retail outlets are selling 2 Day Passes. Tickets for both days will be on one ticket card.
- What if I accidentally bought VIP tickets and I'm not 21 or older?
The VIP ticket is still valid, but if you are not 21 years old you will not receive a VIP wristband to enter VIP areas.
- I want to buy a VIP table service package but some of the people in my group are under 21. What should we do?
All members in your group must be at least 21 years of age to enter the table service area.
- I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me and it's the week of the event! Where are they?!
If you have not received your tickets by Monday September 19, 2011 please contact Groovetickets by clicking the Customer Support link at www.groovetickets.com
- Why can't I have tickets shipped to an address other than my billing address?
To help prevent fraud, tickets are only shipped to the billing address.
- Can I upgrade my 1 Day Ticket to a 2 Day Pass?
- Can I upgrade my GA tickets to VIP tickets?
Yes. Upgrades will be available inside the venue during the show. The location of the VIP upgrade booth can be found on the festival map.
- What if I purchased a 2 Day Pass and can't make it to one of the days, can I let a friend use it?
Yes, the Ticket Card is transferable once you have it. Keep in mind that a 2 Day Pass is one Ticket Card that will have both tickets loaded onto it.
- Can I use my 2 Day Pass to get two people in on one day instead of just using it once each day?
A 2 Day Pass is only good for one scan per day of Nocturnal Wonderland.
- What kind of ID do I need to enter the festival?
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any U.S. government issued driver’s license or identification card, provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth.
- A U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- School identification.
- Consular identification.
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S.
- Expired identification of any kind.
- Can I attend the event if I am under the age 18 and I come with a legal guardian?
This event is strictly 18 and older. Security will not allow anyone under the age of 18 into the venue.
- My ID was lost/stolen. What can I use to prove that I am at least 18 years old?
If you have a passport, security will accept all government issued passports. Expired government issued identification will only be accepted WITH temporary DMV documentation that is valid and proves you are going to receive a new valid ID.
- What do I do if my ID expired and I do not think I will receive a new one in time?
Please bring your expired ID AND your temporary DMV documentation that proves your ID is being renewed.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign government issued drivers license?
Security will not accept consular identification or a foreign government issued drivers license. They will accept any foreign government issued passport provided it has a photo, name and date of birth on it. A passport can be acquired by scheduling an appointment with your local consulate office.
- What are acceptable forms of ID to purchase alcohol?
Any U.S. government issued driver's license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth. Also, a U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.